Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation
|Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation|
This foundation is my new favorite!. This liquid foundation has a fluid, initially creamy texture that feels amazingly weightless but also provides light, smoothing hydration. It sets to a soft matte finish that works best for normal to combination skin; those with dry skin will find this doesn't provide enough moisture.
The formula is exceptionally easy to blend, but make sure you blend thoroughly or it will crease into lines and large pores. Light to medium coverage is possible, and on balance this looks surprisingly natural, while masking minor imperfections.
- Super-smooth texture that blends beautifully.
- Leaves skin with a natural-looking soft matte finish.
- The shade range is extensive, the most extensive shade range for chanel so far
- The sunscreen is pure titanium dioxide, so it provides gentle, broad-spectrum protection.
- SPF 15, usually I avoid using foundation with SPF for photography, because it can cause flashback. But this foundation does not caused that so far.
- The fragrance of this foundation is too strong for my personal taste
|in this photo I use Chanel perfection lumiere on her, sheered with beauty blender|