This is the blush used on my clients:
This is a cult product and has become a staple blush for all makeup artist, the peachy pink with shimmer really make this blush a very versatile product. As a makeup artist this is the blush that I usually reach for natural looking flush.
- The peachy pink hue looks very natural and flattering, especially for fair skin to medium.
- Work as a great highlight for tan to deep toned skin
- The shimmer amount is just right, glowing while looking effortless
- Sheer coverage, build-able to medium. Personally I prefer a duo fiber brush to apply this blush for intense color deposit.
- Lasts 7 to 8 hour
- Looks great on photograph
- Not really the first choice for oily skin because the shimmer can intensify the shine on the face
- Tend to emphasize large pores
- The price leaning toward the high end product, but to splurge on this blush is worth it!